Modern pocket ophthalmoscope with XHL Xenon Halogen bulb technology. Concentrated bright light for perfect illumination, a brilliant image and accurate colour rendering. Fixation star aperture with grey filter for reducing the light intensity. Excellent optics and best colour rendering in minimum dimensions, ideal for rounds and house calls. Can be used with the mini3000 handle system. Available in black and blue.
- HEINE optics produce crisp, clear images of the whole area under examination and minimise reflections.
- 5 different apertures. A full-function instrument incl. fixation star.
- Grey filter for light-sensitive patients.
- Range of lenses: 18 lenses from -20 D to +20 D.
- Easy workflow, because ophthalmoscopy is possible without dilation of the pupils.
- Attachment clip with integrated on / off switch. Switches off automatically when returned to the pocket.